Full STEAM (and Social Studies) Ahead with TPS Grant Training in South Carolina aims to teach pre-service and in-service school librarians and teachers in South Carolina about:
• Navigating the Library of Congress and locating primary sources.
• Effectively pairing primary sources with graphic novels to enhance student engagement.
• Collaboratively designing learning experiences for their students using these resources.
Featured speakers include:
• Elementary session: Tom Bober, author of Elementary Educator’s Guide to Primary Sources: Strategies for Teaching.
• Middle school session: Nathan Hale, author and illustrator of the Hazardous Tales series.
• High school session: Nate Powell, illustrator of the March series.